Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First entry!

First entry! I've never blogged before, but it's better and faster than just plain old writing, like in my journal (or diary, whatever you call it). That takes time, and my arm gets tired and feels like it's going to fall off after the amount of writing I do. Nothing really interesting happened today. I had an Algebra test. Got an A!
I also seem to be a target at yelling today. I got yelled at by my mother, my father, then by my teacher, then by this nerd (he's not nerd-smart, but nerd-dumb) who sat at my lunch table today. I feel better now (which is good -- I really felt low this morning). I don't really have more to add, so I'll just close.

I'm ending these posts by saying Eugénie, which is my real name. I go by Jen, mostly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment